The Phantom of all Phantoms
Here are the new updates about the new 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom
- A wholly new, contemporary design interpretation of Rolls-Royce Phantom DNA
- The all-new aluminium ‘Architecture of Luxury’ underpinning New Phantom ensures the architectural and proportional lineage of Rolls-Royce while delivering a whole new level of ‘Magic Carpet Ride’ because it is lighter, stiffer, quieter and more technologically advanced.
- ‘The Embrace’ enhances the sense of occasion and effortlessness of entry into New Phantom. As the patron settles in to the car, an assistant or valet steps forward and lightly touches the sensor on the door handle so it whispers closed of its own accord, enveloping the occupant in ‘The Embrace’.
- ‘The Suite’ re-defines Rolls-Royce comfort and refinement inside – already the benchmark for any mode of conveyance.
- ‘The Gallery’ is an unprecedented new concept in luxury. Reinterpreting the motor car’s dashboard for the first time in 100 years, patrons will be able to commission a truly individual work of art that spans the width of The Gallery in their New Phantom.
- All new 6.75 litre twin-turbo V12 engine is the silently beating heart of New Phantom.
- New Phantom is the most technologically advanced Rolls-Royce ever.